Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Our mission at Stormboard, is to remove all barriers for turning ideas into actions, leading to outcomes that will change your world! Our team is united by shared values of creativity, passion, and learning. As a team member, Stormboard will amplify your career by taking on new challenges to following the lead of incredible mentors. We promise you will grow, learn, and make a difference. We work with some of the world’s biggest brands and you will have opportunities to work with them while growing in a collaborative company culture.
We are looking for a candidate for a Customer Success role that will involve partnering with our clients to drive adoption, helping them manage their business processes, and helping to grow our business. This role is a balance of individual work within a highly collaborative team. You will be working directly with clients to maintain and grow existing relationships and will identify expansion opportunities with the goal of achieving negative net churn. If you’re a person who is driven by customer happiness and success, then this role is made for you!
You’re good at:
- Communicating with customers and team members.
- Understanding what customers need.
- Asking questions and getting to the core need of what customers are asking.
- Following up.
- Being an independent learner and thinking through problems.
- Tracing and explaining how you solved a problem.
- Collaborating with others to drive best practices.
- Working directly with clients to achieve success.
- Identifying opportunities for product expansion.
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative.
- Market knowledge.
- You love inspiring others with enthusiasm.
- You have a “never say never” attitude.
- You have experience working at a SaaS company.
- A great track record of expanding revenue and mitigating customer churn.
- Experience working closely with Marketing, Sales, and Product teams.
- Tech savvy and have experience implementing software on an account-per-account basis.
- Experience working with Jira / Atlassian.
What you will do:
- Onboarding new customers and training their staff on how to use Stormboard
- Identifying opportunities for onboarding efficiency, account expansion, and revenue creation within our customer base.
- Advising our customers on how to improve their performance and increase their return on investment.
- Clearly communicating the benefits of new product features and ensuring customers promptly adopt them.
- Quickly identifying gaps in our product that impact the success of our customers.
- Working closely with our product and engineering teams to ensure issues are resolved.
- Proactively talking with customers to ensure that they get the most value out of our service, including organizing and hosting webinars.
- Developing and nurturing customers into advocates to increase brand awareness and build a sense of community.
- Analyzing data and results to guide product and customer success improvements and outcomes.
- Conducting webinars with groups of customers to assist with onboarding and product knowledge.
- Managing account renewals and billing disputes.
- Building custom templates and coaching customers to use them effectively.
What you need:
- Excellent communication skills — including listening.
- Full fluency in English, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to follow already established processes and develop new ones.
- Desire to grow into new roles at Stormboard.
- 2+ years customer success or support experience.
- Experience in building and maintaining strong relationships with customers.
- Local preferred, but remote is an option for the right candidate.
Located in the Garneau neighborhood of Edmonton, Stormboard (www.stormboard.com) helps remote (not only remote?) teams share sticky notes and whiteboards. It is an easy-to-use online meeting, brainstorming, and collaboration platform that helps users generate, organize, and prioritize ideas and then create a plan to turn them into action.
Built-in smart templates and frameworks lead users through their collaboration, which then can be instantly exported into stunning presentations using one of the many dynamic reporting options, such as PowerPoint, Excel and many more A FREE version is available for up to five users, with paid plans for business and enterprise. Stormboard also has native apps for iOS, Android, and Windows 10 devices and works in real-time on any device with a web browser from a 4" phone to an 84" Microsoft Surface Hub.
Stormboard & Diversity
Stormboard is all about innovation and we believe that diversity leads to innovation. Stormboard is committed to employment diversity and works affirmatively to recruit a diverse group of employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, ancestry, disability status or place of origin.
Please submit cover letter and resume, PDF only